Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where are you located?
- What are your availability hours?
We are available from Monday to Sunday 9:00 AM- 9:00 PM
- How can I book an appointment?
You can book online, call, email or text us.
- What are the payment methods you are accepting?
We are accepting cash, debit and credit cards.
- What can I expect from a massage?
We have highly professional and expert massage therapists. Through variety of massae options, you can expect deep mind and body relaxation. If you are feeling tired, restless, having backpain then our massage therapists are here to make you feel great and relaxed.
- How often should I get a massage?
We recommend massage once a month, but if you are on special training and workout, then you can get more often.
- Are you also offering massage subscriptions, and what is special if I get?
Yes, we are also offering a subscription to our clients who want massage frequently. There is an exclusive discount on subscriptions.
- Are you offering a couple of massage?
Yes, we are also offering professional couple massage in a very comfortable environment. Make sure to give us a call prior to schedule the appointment.
- How long a massage session last?
The average massage session lasts 60-120 minutes.
- How can I cancel OR reschedule my booking?
You can cancel or reschedule your booking anytime, but better to give us a call before the set time.
- Are there any gift cards available OR special offers?
Yes, we also offer gift cards and special massage offers at Christmas, Easter, New Year, Depawali, Chinese New Year and on other occasions.
- What I have to wear during the massage?
It depends on you, and our therapists are comfortable whatever you wear. Still, we don’t offer completely nude massage.
- What about my privacy?
We completely respect our clients’ privacy and do not share info about you with anyone.
- Are you also providing a parking facility?
No, you have to pay for parking from your pocket and park on your own risk.
- Can I talk to my therapist during massage?
Sure, our therapists have no issue about it. You can tell whether you are comfortable or want some changes in massage techniques.
- What if I am feeling pain during the massage?
You can tell your therapist how you are feeling about yourself during the massage.
17. Can I offer tips to my therapist?
We don’t expect any tips from our clients but we always appreciate any gratuity.